Join Our Team!
Are you looking to join a local family-run company that has been in business for over 40 years? We have two retail locations that serve Cape Ann & the North Shore. We take pride in our superior customer service, and offering of high-quality product for your home, yard, lawn & garden. Although we are a seasonal business, we are open year-round. Our staff consists of full time, seasonal, and part time employees - many whom return after the winter 'break' so our staff is full of familiar faces year after year! We encourage teamwork within our company and offer a fast-paced, challenging, fun and rewarding workplace. We recognize the hard work, dedication, and genuine features in an employee.
Job Title: CDL Driver
Start Date: ASAP
The ideal candidate is looking to grow with an expanding family-run business. They will contribute new ideas and use their positive attitude to further our position as the premier destination for Landscape Materials on the North Shore. This full-time team member will work closely with management to facilitate the completion of daily tasks, communication and sales within their department.
General Duties, Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Safely deliver products from Wolf Hill to customers and between store locations. You will be using a few different trucks ranging from a 1-ton dump truck to a flatbed with moffett.
- Must work Saturday’s during the months of April – September
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs
- Must be physically capable to perform job
- Keep the truck you are using clean and maintained daily
- Always portray a friendly and pleasant personality to customers & coworkers
- Extraordinary customer service
- A current CDL-B & a 3-year clean driving record
Skills & Knowledge:
- Capable of backing up in tight spaces using mirrors only
- Capable of appropriate decision making in a difficult dumping environment
- Friendly & pleasant personality
- 3-5 years CDL driving experience a plus
- Heavy spec dump truck experience
- Driving 10-wheeler or tri-axle dump truck experience
- Familiar with quarry pick up
A great attitude, sales experience and ability to retain information is required but we are willing to further train the ideal candidate in all things Landscape Materials.
At Wolf Hill, we are focused on using the ideas of all our team-members to re-imagine what the future of a Garden Center can be. You will be part of an ambitious and energetic team striving to grow personally and professionally. Our fast-paced, seasonally dynamic workplace is looking for new perspectives and motivated candidates to join our team, Apply Today! Or submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org