We are open inside & out to the public!
We are fully devoted to servicing our community in the safest way possible. We have adapted our process to continue to provide essential services, while maintaining the safest environment possible for our customers and employees. We know that some customers prefer to shop in store and some have chosen to only shop online. For these reasons we have added additional products to our online store, are offering curbside pickup and delivery (from our Ipswich location), and continue to follow all safety precautions in our stores.
For our customers who choose to shop in-store:
- We disinfect our check-out stations, employee work stations, employee break areas, bathrooms, telephones, and frequently touched surfaces multiple times per day.
- We have hand sanitizer at each check-out station for customer use, and our employees have their own bottles for their use.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout our store and property for additional use other than at a check-out station.
- We require customers and employees to follow social distancing guidelines and wear a face covering while visiting our stores (both inside and outside).
- We strongly encourage credit/debit card payment over cash and checks to limit the contact between customer and employees.
- We offer outdoor check-out stations*, so there is no need to come inside our buildings while visiting. *Our Ipswich location is in our greenhouse, so there are 3 walls enclosing the area. The Line is spaced out 6ft apart, and there are only a certain amount of customers allowed in at a time.
- Each location has created a customer 'flow' for their stores, meaning there are one-ways or sections that are divided to limit the amount of customers in an area at one time.
- Our check-out lines are spaced 6ft apart and each check-out station has a plexiglass barrier between the cashier and customer.
- For Christmas tree sales, we will continue to offer to tie your tree to the top of your car. However, if it requires our employee to go into your car at any time we will require all persons to be outside of the car and 6ft away from our employee while they are tying the tree to your car.
For our customers who choose to shop online:
- Our Ipswich location offers curbside pickup and delivery.
- We have a great selection of our products listed on our online store, but not everything! If there is something you are looking for that you don't see on our website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we have it available. If we do, we can set up a curbside pickup or delivery for you!
Please be kind. We are all in this together. Our staff is somewhat limited at this time - we cannot be as fully staffed to operate as normal due to safety precautions. Our employees are working incredibly hard to provide the best customer service to you, keep our stock as full as possible, and keep themselves (and you) healthy during this uncertain time.
We thank you for your continued patronage and understanding during these difficult times. Stay safe and healthy. Thank you for your continued support!
GLOUCESTER LOCATION - 104 EASTERN AVE. (978) 281-4480
- Masks and social distancing required when visiting, both inside and outside.
- Please call for delivery of bulk material and firewood rather than visiting in person (to limit in-store customer counts).
IPSWICH LOCATION - 60 TURNPIKE RD. (978) 356-6342
Masks and social distancing required when visiting, both inside and outside.
Please call or shop online for delivery of bulk material and firewood rather than visiting in person (to limit in-store customer counts).
Curbside pickup and delivery of many products available for online ordering. If you do not see what you want, email us at email@example.com and we can do our best to accommodate your request!
SALISBURY LOCATION - 88 ELM STREET
Permanently closed — Please contact our Ipswich location for deliveries to this area.
“To all of our valued customers,
Wolf Hill has greatly enjoyed being a part of the Salisbury community for the last two years. The COVID pandemic has been a challenge for everyone and it has significantly affected small businesses within our communities. For Wolf Hill, we have faced numerous challenges with inventory, staffing and keeping our employees and customers safe.
There have been many questions from our customers asking when we are going to reopen our Salisbury location. It is with a heavy heart we are letting you know that we’ve decided the best course of action for our business is to sell our Salisbury location.
This has been a very difficult decision for us, but our Wolf Hill family feels this is the best way to support our remaining locations and more importantly our employees. We want to thank the community of Salisbury for all of its support and all of the relationships and memories we have made.
Please, don't be strangers! We would love to see our familiar Salisbury customers faces in our other locations, and you can see the employees you worked with in Salisbury as we’ve done our best to shift our staff to other locations to keep everyone employed at Wolf Hill!
I hope you and your families are staying safe and healthy.
The Wolf Hill Family”