Store Pickup and Delivery
How does Curbside Pickup work?
Curbside Pickup Available at our Ipswich Location.
- Place an order and select "Store Pickup" when checking out.
- You'll receive an email letting you know we've received your order. Please DO NOT come to the store at this time.
- We will send you an email when your order is ready to pick up with pickup instructions. Please allow 2-3 days for us to prepare your pickup.
- When you arrive at the store to pickup your order, follow the signs that say curbside pickup.
- Make sure you choose "Store Pickup" when checking out and leave the ship address as the Ipswich store location (it will load automatically).
- Curbside pick up is only available during business hours.
How does Local Delivery work?
Online Local Delivery Available in all of our delivery areas.
- Our fleet of delivery trucks and our safe, friendly staff are ready to bring you our best landscape products to your North Shore home.
- Click Here to view our Delivery Vehicle capacities and dumping location requirements for Bulk Materials deliveries.
- After you select your materials, fill out the delivery instruction box in your cart, select an available date, and proceed to checkout.
- We will deliver to your requested spot on your chosen day.
- Delivery trucks cannot go off pavement areas.
- We ask that you leave out a specific marker (such as a tarp, trash barrel, cone, bucket, etc.) to signify exactly where you want the material dumped.
Please keep in mind that our drivers will do their absolute best to get it where you want it. There may be times when they cannot get it in the exact location specified due to certain restrictions (driving off pavement, overhead obstructions, uneven ground, soft ground, etc.)… we leave the decision up to them since they are the experts as to if they feel comfortable dumping it in that location without any issues.
Have any questions?
We'd love to help
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you with your purchase.
- Call us at our stores to speak with one of our helpful staff members: