Natural Organic Lawn Fertilizer
- With Potassium, helps lawn recover from summer, promotes spring greening.
- Won’t burn lawns or leach out of soil
- Provides long lasting nutrition
- Creates healthy lawns & soil
- Requires less frequent mowing
- Apply in the Late Summer: September through November
Apply to a dry lawn that has recently been mowed. Use a drop or broadcast spreader and be certain to overlap slightly to prevent striping. For best results water lightly after the application if rain is not expected within 24 hours.
If grass clippings are returned: Apply at a rate of about 6 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft.
If grass clippings are removed: Double the rates above. (30 lbs. covers up to 5,000 sq. ft.)