Skip to content
- AKA the “Swiss Cheese Plant”
- This easy-to-care-for house plant is famous for its quirky natural leaf holes, hence the nickname "Swiss Cheese Plant"
- Monstera tolerates low light but thrives in medium to bright indirect sunlight near a sunny East or West facing window
- Only needs to be watered every 1-2 weeks and allow the soil to dry out between waterings
- Measures from 20-26" tall from the bottom of the plastic container to the top of the leaves
- Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, purify your air, boost your mood, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device