- New foliage growth in mid-May is a brilliant red
- Upright form
- Deer resistant
- Dependable late March to mid-April bloom
- White Pieris flowers
- Brilliant red new growth in mid-May makes for a stunning landscape feature.
- Slightly more upright than spreading, this deer-resistant plant is a dependable late March to mid-April bloomer with typical white Pieris flowers.
- Likes well-drained, moist soil and mulch.
- Prune immediately after flowering in late spring by cutting branches to just above a set of leaves.
- Protect from winter winds.
Light: partial sun