Skip to content
- Woodpecker Treat Suet contains rendered beef suet, roasted peanuts, oats, corn, almonds, pecans and walnuts.
- Treats will become soft and pliable at 100 degrees if exposed to extreme heat.
- They will return to normal hardness at room temperature.
- For year round wild bird feeding.
- 11 oz.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device