Natural organic fertilizer for shade, fruit & ornamental trees
- Helps nurture the development of the entire tree
- Long lasting, slow-release feeding with our exclusive Bio-tone Microbes
- 100% natural & organic ingredients with no fillers or sludges
For use on all fruit, shade and ornamental trees such as:
Cherry and Plum
When to use:
One time each in Spring and Fall
- Spring – Feed early Spring before growth starts
- Fall – Feed after leaf drop but before the ground freezes.
Never apply fertilizer to frozen soil.
How much to use:
- Small trees: Sprinkle on ground over area equal to root spread. This can be estimated as the area under and slightly beyond the branch spread.
- Large trees: Make holes 2 to 3″ in diameter, 2 to 3′ apart, and 12 to 18″ deep under the drip line (outer edges of branches) of the tree with an auger. Divide Tree-tone evenly among the holes, fill remainder of holes with soil. Water thoroughly.
1 pound equals approx. 3 cups.