Black Earth compost is made in small batches with integrity and commitment to community and nutrient balance. The final product is rich in humus, nurtures beneficial micro-organisms, is free of any viable weed seeds, and contains an abundance of immediate and slow release nutrients.
- A broad range of ingredients to support a uniquely bio-diverse compost
- Screened to 5/8ths inch so the compost works in household and commercial compost spreaders
- No grass clippings that contain herbicides, pesticides, and insecticides
- Free of weed seeds
- Lab tested for optimal composition (scroll to bottom for more details)
- Made in Mass! Our compost sites serve as regional sources of fertility, making our state more resilient.